The Patron Saint of Temporary Relief of Minor Aches and Pains Rosary,
The orange 200 mg Ibuprofen Pill is displayed in prayer with clasped hands.
The green pharmaceutical emblem is prominently attached to a cascading string of glass beads in a 1-4-6 sequence, representing the proper dosage of 1 pill every 4-6 hours, with 2 beads below representing the recommended 2 pill dosage if pain persists.
From the Church of Modern Medicine, fact based faith.
• Hand finished and painted stereo-lithograph
• Edition limited to 20 individually numbered
• Pill Height 3.5" (Total length with beads 20.5")
• Resin, Acrylic Paint, metal chain, glass beads.
• Comes in protective velveteen satchel• Free USA Domestic Shipping. Ships beginning October 3rd 2022